Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Banana Bread

Haven't blogged in a couple days and if you think the reason I haven't blogged is because I'm spending all my time with Libra Girlfriend, then you're absolutely WHITE!!!




At the SAME TIME, however, I have been consumed with the banana they call bread. OR, more to the point of which, the bread of banana that my mom recently sent to me.

Banana bread looks like this---



It look like burrito!

IT LOOK LIKE BURRITO!!!!

But no burrito it is, not AT ALL!

Because when you peel off that foil, banana bread looks like something you want to put in your mouth and rub on stuff.

And this is me putting the banana bread in my mouth right here---




And this is me rubbing it on stuff here--




HEY!

Who likes weird David Lynch videos????



ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 21, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES BANANA BREAD FOR LOOKING LIKE THIS, FOR BEING SOMETHING YOU WANT TO PUT IN YOUR MOUTH, FOR BEING SOMETHING YOU WANT TO RUB ON STUFF AND WHO LIKES WEIRD DAVID LYNCH VIDEOS.

I think The Dotman is finally running out of material. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end. We can only pray to Jesus and the Mighty Satans.



Chris Dotson

The Loser They Call Dotman

2 comments:

Diana Brown said...

oh my David Lynch, Warm panties, Banana Bread...this is an action packed blog.

Chris Dotson Salutes said...

Consider the action packed! Some people pack groceries or luggage. I pack action. In a can and whoop ass!!!!!