Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Brooks Shields

Happy Birthday to Brooks Shields!!!



Today the iconoclast of television and films turns older!!!

When he was younger, Brooks Shields was famous for wearing jeans--



The modeling and the things that went with it were what put Brooks on the map and then when she did other stuff in the film and television TV shows, that's when other fame of a different kind came all the way!

She was on a show called "Suddenly Seymour!"

And on that show was also but not limited to, JUDGE NELSON!!!




And one time in like 2002 or 2003, I was at a bar with my Gemini friend who just got married last weekend (Congratulations, Mike!!) and Judge Nelson showed up to this bar and said something kind of snippy to my friend and my friend and I were regulars at this bar and so my friend who got married last weekend told Judge Nelson to "beat it," but in not-as-nice-of-terms and then cooler heads prevailed and nothing happened.

WONDERFUL STORY!!!!




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes of the Century

No comments: