Friday, May 16, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Bud Light Auditions

I got to audition for a Bud Light Commercial today!!!!



Have you heard of this stuff??? It's beer!! You can drink it in your belly!!! It makes you feel like a million bucks!!

They told us to wear a tank top and a pair of shorts to the audition. I love wearing tank tops and shorts to auditions!!!

I even wore my American Flag flip flops--



Greatest day of my life--- EASY!!!

Then when I went into the actual audition room, the director asked me if I would mind taking off my shirt because in the scene my character is jumping into a hot tub and it's like "Who goes into a hot tub with a tank top on??"

So I said to the director, "You bet I'll take my shirt off. You BET!!!"

And I'm a man of my word so I took my shirt off and we did the scene and it was awesome.

Later today I ate a donut with my Gemini friend. I had a chocolate raised donut. He had a donut with a coffee cake crust.

Then we made out with these chicks---



ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 16, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES BUD LIGHT AUDITIONS BECAUSE YOU CAN DRINK BEER IN YOUR BELLY AND IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS AND YOU GET TO WEAR A TANK TOP AND SHORTS AND AMERICAN FLAG FLIP FLOPS AND THEN YOU GET TO TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF AND PRETEND TO JUMP INTO A HOT TUB AND AFTERWARDS YOU EAT A DONUT WITH YOUR GEMINI FRIEND AND MAKE OUT WITH TWO CHICKS WHO HAVE LITTLE CAKES IN A BAG.


Today's Dotman Joke is about improvisational comedy. Don't watch it.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. you'll do anything for a director... hee hee
say i'm a director..can you pretend you dropped your soap in the shower and ...