Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Camping

Tomorrow I will be purchasing a tent for the first time in my life.

Tents either look like this---




Or they look like this---



They can never look any other way, because THERE ARE ONLY TWO VARIETIES OF TENTS!

And anyone who tells you differently is A LIAR!!!!


So, since I only have two different tents to choose from, I have to say I'm leaning towards the red car tent, because WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO SLEEP IN A RED CAR TENT??????

They're exhilarating!

But at the same time, the other tent comes with a free woman in a gray shirt!

So this will potentially be a difficult decision.

I think I'll ask Joe Cano for advice.



I love Joe Cano. He's like a brother to me.

A brother that I have sex with.


ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 1, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES CAMPING BECAUSE YOU GET TO BUY ONE OF TWO TENTS AND BOTH TENTS ARE TRULY REMARKABLE AND IT'S A TOUGH DECISION SO YOU ASK JOE CANO FOR ADVICE, AND JOE CANO IS AN ARIES.

Since I'm going to be out in the wilderness the next couple of days, I might not be able to blog. The Dotman also made me upload his Friday joke one day early. So that means that you get to ignore TWO Dotman jokes today.

Double your pleasure!!!!



Dotman's first joke is about Suicide Bombers.



His second joke is about The Beatles. (They're a British pop band from the 1960s.)



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Inane Jokes

1 comment:

Diana Brown said...

both of those tents require you to have a driver's license. weird.