Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Charbroiled Burgers

I had Thai food for lunch today with my Taurus friend and I said to him, "This sucks! We could totally be eating charbroiled burgers right now!"



Then I said, "We could totally be at Flamers® right now!!"



But we weren't at Flamers®. Not even close. We were at a Thai restaurant. With Asians and Armenians and two police officers.

And Flamers® has over 55 great locations!!!!

Up from 40!!!

Not even close. Not even CLOSE!!!!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 28, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES CHARBROILED BURGERS BECAUSE YOU CAN EAT THEM INSTEAD OF THAI FOOD FOR LUNCH AND YOU CAN TOTALLY BE AT FLAMERS® THAT HAS OVER 55 GREAT LOCATIONS AND THAT'S UP FROM 40 AND NOT EVEN CLOSE.


Today's Dotman Joke is about---- I don't even want to get into it. You wanna watch it? Go ahead, but don't say I warned you because I didn't.




Chris Dotson

The Dotman's Loser Joke Factory

No comments: