Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Congratulations, Scorpios!

Be all up in this!!

Today I got phone calls from three (THREE!!!) of my Scorpio friends. They had all been hiding this past month (whether they were aware of it or not,) because we were in Taurus and Taurus opposes Scorpio on the zodiac wheel, so while we were in Taurus, the "energy" out there was the total not the same energy as Scorpio and so Scorps were all like, "This sucks! You people are weird!"

But NOW we're in Gemini and Scorpios are all like, "You guys are still weird, but we're in Gemini now, so I'm going to call Chris Dotson and say 'hi' and invite him to go on a hike with me tomorrow morning and/or tell him about this awesome DVD I bought from a guy out of the trunk of his car and in the DVD the guy (playing himself) talks about his obsession with David Lynch and then my other friend calls me and says, 'I'm coming over and we're going to watch this episode of a Spanish soap opera I recently acted in called "Secretos."



And my friend was AWESOME in this episode. Wish you could have been there. He played this rich jerk who has a young Mexican maid working for him and when my friend's character goes out of town, he sits his son down on the couch and tells his son not to have any parties and not to "fuck" the maid. (STRAIGHT UP!!! HE LITERALLY TOLD HIS SON NOT TO FUCK THE MAID!) And then he tells the kid if he does screw the maid and she gets pregnant, that the son has to pay for the abortion himself.

I KNOW!! I KNOW I make a lot of stuff up on this blog, but I did not make up that scene I just wrote about.

My friend is a Scorpio!!!!

ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 24, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES CONGRATULATIONS, SCORPIOS! BECAUSE Y'ALL WERE HIDING UNDER AN ASTROLOGICAL ROCK DURING TAURUS AND I MISSED YOU AND I CRIED EVERY NIGHT AND NOW WE'RE IN GEMINI WHICH IS MORE TOLERABLE FOR YOU AND MY SCORPIO FRIEND WAS AWESOME ON "SECRETOS."

In honor of not being in Taurus anymore, I will now post my Scorpio filmmaker friend's favorite Dotman joke of all time.

It's Dotman's Britney Spears impression.



Dreadful. Absolutely dreadful.


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

1 comment:

Diana Brown said...

i'm a scorpio!! and i didn't post any comments on you blogy for awhile cause i was away hiding too. no more of that tho. its just too fun not to read it :D spanks for the giggles!