Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Getting Yer Ya-Ya's Out

I was walking today in a place where people walk and I was listening to my iPod Walkman and the song "Sympathy for the New Jersey Devils" came on and I was like---

"HEY! Right now I'm listening to the STUDIO version of this song, but I remember a time, back in like 1996 when I was listening to a LIVE version of this song and I was visiting a friend in Grinnell, Iowa and that's when I had my VERY FIRST cigarette. And upon finishing that first cigarette, I immediately lit a SECOND cigarette."

I remember that happening!!!!

THAT'S A MEMORY!!!!

I get them all the time!!!

So as soon as I got home, I went to the iPhone website and downloaded that live version of "Sympathy for the New Jersey Devils," which was on an album called "Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out, Motherfucker!!!



And now I'm getting my Ya Ya's Out AND I'm also conceiving of Vanilla Toast.

Why don't they have VANILLA FUCKING TOAST????

They will.

Mark my words.

They will have vanilla fucking toast and I'm going to be the one who brings it to you.

Hope you like chemicals!!!!

Because if you don't, my mom is going to punch you in the ASS!




ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 29, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES GETTING YER YA YA'S OUT BECAUSE "SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL" ON THAT ALBUM IS AWESOME AND IT'S THE SONG YOU LISTEN TO YOU WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST AND SECOND CIGARETTES AND WHY DON'T THEY HAVE VANILLA TOAST AND THEY WILL AND MY MOM WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE ASS IF YOU DON'T EAT IT FOUR TIMES AT LEAST.

Today's Dotman Joke is again not funny.

GO FIGURE!!!!



AGAIN!!!

I just realized I never posted the latest David Lynch/Crispin Glover video on the blog yet, so if you haven't seen it, you can watch it.





Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: