Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Herbie Lewis & The Nudes

Okay, now that I'm all in love 'n shit, I wanted to listen to some music that was about love, but I didn't want it to be some pussy love music like the Beatles or Peaches 'N Herb or some shit. I wanted it to be some MAN love music! And not man love music like music for two mans to get it on, but music that a real man like himself listens to when the love is strong and the music must be heard. And that's why I turned to Herbie Lewis & The Nudes.



Motherfuckers got it GOIN' ON!!!

They sing about love like you wouldn't believe, all up in that "Power of Love" shit and "Love in an Elevator" and "I Will Always Love You" and my personal favorite--

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?"




Watch the video here and check out the mullets!!! They're titillating!

On the side note, one time when I was 15 or so, I read an interview with a rock groupie in Penthouse Magazine, and she said that she had slept with a lot of musicians and stuff and that Herbie Lewis had the biggest penis she had ever seen! I briefly looked just now to find some documentation on the world wide web to back up my story, but I couldn't find anything.

At any rate, if you want to get a look at Herbie's penis, you can find him pissing on a dead body in Robert Redford's "Short Cuts."




PENIS! BIG FUCKING ERECT PENIS, MOM!!!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 14, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES HERBIE LEWIS & THE NUDES FOR SINGING LOVE MUSIC FOR REAL MEN, AND FOR HAVING MULLETS IN THE "DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE" MUSIC VIDEO AND DOTSON ALSO SALUTES HERBIE LEWIS FOR HAVING A REPORTEDLY VERY LARGE PENIS AND FOR URINATING ON A DEAD BODY IN TOMMY ALTMAN'S "SHORT CUTS" AND FOR BIG FUCKING ERECT PENIS, MOM.


Today's Dotman Joke is about how polar bears are on the "Endangered Species" list. I'm sure it's illuminating.




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

1 comment:

NotYourMom said...

Chris, it's not about the size of penis. it's all about the hair.
polar bears know it.