Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dotson Salutes- "I Support Single Moms" Shirts

I've been walking in central park, singing after dark. People think I'm CRAZY.



And when I was walking in the park today, I saw this dude who was wearing an awesome shirt that looked like this---



And I was like, "THAT RULES!! I like it when people support one another. This guy is a real humanitarian. He is no doubt a huge fan of boxer Evander Holyfield and is also most likely an Aquarius."

Then I came home and did a google search to find the image (Which I DID find!), but then I also found images for other shirts that had the same message.

Here is one of those other shirts right here---



YOU KNOW IT!

All single mothers are strippers. ALL OF THEM. Without fail. My mom was a single mother and she too was a stripper. Yes, she taught 2nd grade and made all of her income that way, but mostly she was a stripper.

I love my stripper mother.

My stripper mother looks like this--



HAPPY EARLY MOTHER'S DAY, STRIPPER MOTHER!!!


ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 10, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES "I SUPPORT SINGLE MOMS" SHIRTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE STRIPPERS ON THEM AND ALL SINGLE MOTHERS ARE STRIPPERS, INCLUDING MY SINGLE MOTHER WHO TAUGHT 2ND GRADE BUT WAS MAINLY A STRIPPER AND SHE LOOKED LIKE JESSE JOHNSON.


(FYI- This is what YOUR stripper mother looks like)---




LUCKY!!!!


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: