Friday, May 9, 2008

Dotson Salutes - James Fucking Victor

I was having lunch with my Sagittarius friend who was born on the EXACT SAME day as me in the EXACT SAME year and he was telling me how he was recently talking to his next door neighbor in his apartment building and it turns out that his neighbor is none other than James Fucking Victor!!!

If you are like me and have no idea who James Fucking Victor is, then I should tell you that he looks like this---



In addition to wearing yellow jackets and sitting in blue chairs, James Fucking Victor also sells his autograph online!!!

You can purchase your very own James Fucking Victor autograph here.

Also, James Fucking Victor does not like it when people in his apartment building do their laundry after 11pm.



ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 9, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES JAMES FUCKING VICTOR FOR LIVING NEXT DOOR TO MY SAGITTARIUS FRIEND, FOR BEING AN ACTOR THAT I HAD NEVER HEARD OF PRIOR TO TODAY, FOR WEARING YELLOW JACKETS AND SITTING IN BLUE CHAIRS, FOR SELLING HIS AUTOGRAPH ONLINE AND FOR NOT LIKING IT WHEN PEOPLE IN HIS APARTMENT BUILDING DO THEIR LAUNDRY AFTER 11PM BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO LAUNDRY AFTER 11PM AT HIS APARTMENT BUILDING AND JAMES FUCKING VICTOR'S APARTMENT IS RIGHT OVER THE LAUNDRY ROOM SO HE HEARS ALL THE NOISE.

Today's Dotman Joke is about how teenage girls with low self-esteem will let young dudes touch their boobs and... I feel dirty even writing this.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: