Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dotson Salutes John Favreaus

Last night at the 12:18am I saw "Indian Jones and The Temple of the Dog."

Now, I'm not saying I didn't like it, (In fact, I ain't saying NUTHIN', 'cause I know not all y'all seen this thing yet and I don't want to ruin no spoilers.)

I'm just saying that John Favreaus should have directed it.



Know how I know that John Favreaus should have directed it?

Because he's AWESOME.

And because "Iron Man" kicked ass and John Favreaus directed it. And that's why he should have directed "Indian Jones," too.



And because Favreaus directed "Alf," which is easily the 9th best movie of All-Time.



Know what John Favreause DIDN'T direct?

He did NOT direct "Swingers," dig? People all be saying that he directed "Swingers," but he didn't.

"Swingers" was directed by nunchucks.




ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 23, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES JOHN FAVREAUS FOR SHOULD HAVE DIRECTING "INDIAN JONES AND TEMPLE OF DOG," FOR BEING AWESOME, FOR DIRECTING "IRON MAN" AND "ALF" AND NOT FOR DIRECTING "SWINGERS" AND HE SHOULD DIRECT EVERYTHING THAT IS A MOVIE OR TV SHOW OR A COMMERCIAL FROM NOW ON. ESPECIALLY ARMY RECRUITING COMMERCIALS.




Today's Dotman Joke is about his crotch. High comedy at it's finest.




John Favreause should direct The Dotman videos. But like that would ever happen.

(LIKWE THAT: WPEUA PFJAE EELLVVVER HAPPPEPPEEENNNNN!!!!!!)


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: