Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Quatro de Mayo

Hola!

Feliz Quatro de Mayo!!!



I know that Cinco de Mayo gets all the media attention, but Quatro de Mayo is pretty fucking awesome, too.

Know how I know Quatro de Mayo is awesome?

Easy.

1. Quatro de Mayo is 5/4. And 54 is my lucky number!!! So is 45. So April 5 is also my favorite day. It's hard to say which day I like better-- April 5 or May 4, but let it be known that those are my two favorite days of the year and I will shout it from a mountain if I have to and I will also teach swimming lessons to inner-city children.



ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 4, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES QUATRO DE MAYO BECAUSE IT'S ONE OF DOTSON'S TWO FAVORITE DAYS OF THE YEAR AND HE DOESN'T NEED TO GIVE ANY OTHER REASONS BESIDES THAT BECAUSE WE'RE IN TAURUS AND DOTSON IS DOING LAUNDRY AND HE CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS NEW GRAY TOWELS FROM TARGET TO BE CLEAN BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO REVOLUTIONIZE HIS BATHROOM.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: