Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Shoghik Schifberg

I was hanging out with my Libra lady friend today and as we were walking back to her Honda after eating food, we came across perhaps the greatest real estate sign ever invented!

The sign looked like this---



IS THAT AWESOME OR WHAT????

I mean, who wouldn't want to buy a house from a person named "Shoghik Schifberg???"

I know I would!

My Libra lady friend wanted to hang out some more, but I said to her, "NO! I must run home immediately and find out what this Shoghik Schifberg person looks like."

So I came home, went online, and found this picture---




Turns out Shoghik is a woman. Nice!! But the picture was really small, so I blew it up for you so you can get a better glimpse of her mug---



Isn't that better????

I KNOW PHOTOSHOP, MOTHERFUCKER!!!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 11, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES SHOGHIK SCHIFBERG FOR HAVING AN AWESOME NAME, FOR HAVING A REALTY SIGN DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM WHERE MY LIBRA LADY FRIEND WAS PARKED, FOR HAVING AN INCREDIBLY TINY PICTURE OF HERSELF ONLINE AND FOR SOMEDAY HAVING SEX WITH ME AND/OR SELLING ME A HOUSE, BUT PREFERABLY SEX. AND TOAST.

Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Yeah, Libras ROCK!

Seeing Crispin Glover last weekend was pretty cool. He's very verbose! And a Taurus!