Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Sunburn

Friday night I went camping with my Leo friend. We were in the woods. We could have been killed!

But we weren't. We weren't killed by birds or trees or anything. Not even figs!!!



We also met alcoholics.


Hey!

This morning my Leo friend and I went to the beach!

Beaches look like this--



Usually when you go to the beach, you don't get anything for free.

But today at the beach I got something for free!

I got this---



It's called a sunburn!

And it was given to me by God for no charge!

That's because God loves me!

God has always loved me and he always WILL love me and he loves me so much that nobody in my family will ever die. EVER. And even the people in my family who HAVE died haven't REALLY died because God is only "borrowing" them to help him run errands and do tasks and when the time is right (Maybe even later this evening!) God will return my deceased relatives to me and then we will party like it's 1899!

1899 looks like this---



ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 3, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES SUNBURN BECAUSE YOU GET IT AT THE BEACH FROM GOD FOR FREE BECAUSE GOD LOVES YOU SO HE DOESN'T CHARGE YOU ANYTHING AT ALL AND NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A DISCOUNT AND YOUR DECEASED RELATIVES ARE ONLY BEING "BORROWED" AND NO ONE YOU KNOW WILL EVER DIE AGAIN AND YOU'RE GOING TO PARTY LIKE IT'S 1899 AND 1899 LOOKS LIKE TWO CREEPY RUSSIAN CHICKS.

I also got sunburn on the back of my knees!



God's love for me knows no bounds.

NO BOUNDS!!!!


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is it that your shoulders didn't get burned? what on earth were you doing/wearing to get a burn shaped like that?

Chris Dotson Salutes said...

That's what the Dot brings to the table! Mysterious sunburns!!!

Diana Brown said...

Ha Ha. I does look weird. The only thing i could imagine is a short, backless 80's prom dress...cause i hear thats also how the dotman rolls. well that and with car tents.