Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Amy Polar

In real life, beginning on last Tuesday, which was three days ago, and finishing up on Friday, which I believe is tomorrow, I have been acting in a series of webisodes and we shot 5 of them on Tuesday, 5 yesterday, and we will shoot 5 more today and it's been fun and it's for a company and The Dot doesn't usually mention what the companies are that he does his commercials and other work for until the product is finished and on the air or up on a website, but whenever these pieces are finished, The Dot will definitely provide a link and by the way last night I had many dreams and in one of the dreams, I was at a party and ran into Amy Polar (Virgo) and in the dream she was still Amy Polar the actress/comic, but she was also a psychic and she was known for her psychic abilities and she wanted to do a reading on me, and I was like, "No thanks," and then she started talking about me anyway, and I told her, "I only want to hear the good stuff," and when I woke up I couldn't remember too much of what she said except at one point she said, "You're so sensitive. You should work alone."



ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 5, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES AMY POLAR FOR BEING IN HIS DREAM LAST NIGHT, FOR BEING PSYCHIC IN HIS DREAM AND FOR TELLING HIM THAT HE SHOULD WORK ALONE BECAUSE HE'S A PUSSY.

The Dotman had trouble uploading his joke to YouTube on June 3 (What a shame! I cry!) and not many people saw it (Not many people see ANY of his jokes, of course....) and so he asked me to post it for him here today.

Whatever.




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

2 comments:

Greg Mills said...

Dear Dotson,

I work for the agency that works for the people that are making you do those things on camera.

I am here watching all this crazy crap, and I am enjoying your performance. I have eaten too many ribs however and am now of a gassy disposition.

This is not your fault.

Thank you

Greg Mills
Your Fan in the Advertising Business

(PS -- I am the fat one.)

Chris Dotson Salutes said...

Thanks! I tend to do well with Geminis!