Friday, June 13, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Being "Still Busy as Ass."

I am still busy as ass.

This weekend and next week I am acting in a series of webisodes and I need to learn martial arts for the role or at least know enough martial arts stuff so it will look like I know what I'm doing.

So I'm doing that.

ALSO!

A couple nights ago, Libra Girlfriend and I did a "past life progression." I think that's what it was called. Girlfriend is an intuitive/psychic, so what happened is that I lied down on my bed and Girlfriend helped me go deep into my psyche and get in touch with my past lives.

Turns out in one past life I might have been George Bernard Shaw.



I think he was a glassblower or something.



ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 13, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES BEING "STILL BUSY AS ASS" BECAUSE YOU GET TO LEARN A LOT OF MARTIAL ARTS STUFF IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME AND YOU DO PAST LIFE PROGRESSIONS WITH LIBRA GIRLFRIEND AND YOU WERE GEORGE BERNARD SHAW AND HE WAS MAYBE A GLASSBLOWER.

Today's Dotman Joke is about how he thinks he looks like James Dean.

Whatever, Dotman.




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: