Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Entertaining black people in Venice Beach.

Just got home from EVEN MORE martial arts training. Totally fried. Now looks like me and Libra Girlfriend are going to walk to a Cuban Restaurant. And if we can't get in there, we're going to the Japanese joint next door. The Japanese joint is always SO QUIET. It's like eating in an effin' library.

EARLIER! In the day! As part of this martial arts/kung fu comedy I'm acting in, we went out to Venice Beach and me and the other actor were doing our "training scene," so they had us wear silly shirts and SUPER SHORT SHORTS and headbands and silly socks and you get the idea.

So we strectched and did silly stuff at the beach while people looked at us and laughed. At one point, me and the other actor were doing jumping jacks and push-ups right by Muscle Beach (Yes, THE Muscle Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and this family of African Americans started cracking up big time, and one of the black people, named Jason, came up to me and the actor and asked to have his picture taken with us. And we were all like, "Sure, Jason! Come have your picture taken with us!"

Jason was happy.

Then some dude came over and told us we had to stop filming.

ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 14, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES ENTERTAINING BLACK PEOPLE IN VENICE BEACH BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE LOVE IT WHEN SCRAWNY WHITE DUDES IN SILLY WORKOUT GARB DO PUSH-UPS AND JUMPING JACKS IN PUBLIC AND IF THERE IS A PERSON IN THEIR GROUP NAMED "JASON," HE WILL ASK TO HAVE HIS PICTURE TAKEN WITH YOU.

I would have posted pictures from today's festivities, but I'm at Girlfriend's and don't have access to the pics. I might post them in a future blog.

Cuban Food, here we come!!!! Get ready, you motherfucking Cuban Food! We're gonna eat the shit out of you!! FUCK YOU!!!!

I'm tired and Girlfriend keeps setting jewelry on my knee and wants me to look at it.

I'm not spell checking this thing.

No comments: