Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Getting Hit-N-Runned

Dude. I totally got hit-n-runned today. What happened is that me and Libra Girlfriend went to the pharmacy because she was going to get a refill on some kind of nose spray for her allergy thing and when we came back out, there was this note on my car---



I was all like: "WTF?" And so I got out of the car, and sure enough, I looked at the back of the car and there was some paint chipped off of the bumper. DANG!!!

Somebody totally hit-n-runned me! Girlfriend is pretty psychic and she told me that the guy who did it was bald and/or had a shaved head. But anyway, no hair for this guy.

Also, on that note, the witness put the license plate of the car and the make and model of the thing (I covered that in the picture with my fingers) and so I called my insurance guy and blah, blah, blah, blah.

Bottom line is that I have to "attempt" to file a police report within 24 hours (I'm going to do it tomorrow morning) and then girlfriend and I went to McDonald's.

I NEVER GO TO MCDONALD'S!!!

But then again, I never get hit-n-runned, either.

So it was a special day!!!!

ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 8, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES GETTING HIT-N-RUNNED BECAUSE YOU GET SPECIAL NOTES LEFT FOR YOU BY STRANGERS AND THEY PUT A LITTLE SMILEY FACE ON IT AND THEN YOU GET TO SIT IN A PARKING LOT ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY FOR A WHILE AND IT GETS HOT INSIDE YOUR CAR, BUT AT LEAST YOU HAVE A PRETTY NORMAL BRAIN AND CAN ENJOY MCDONALD'S.

Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: