Libra Girlfriend and I and her Pisces friend and her Pisces friend's Leo brother and ME went to see a band called "Steel Panther" and they were tight!!
They played songs by Van Halens and Poisons and Motley Crues and Bon Jovis and even did a Journeys song!
And in between songs they talked and did fun stuff like bringing 14-year-old girls on stage (Or maybe they were in 6th grade) and encouraging the girls to show the audience their breasts!!!
Some of the girls who came on stage throughout the night even appeared to be legal! And those girls all had fake breasts, but breasts are breasts, so when women show them to you in a public place, you look at them, but you know that the 14-year-old-girl was the one with the real ones and she wasn't Mexican, even though the lead singer kept calling her Mexican.
But the lead singer also said "cock" and "vagina" a lot.
Prior to the Panther Band, there was another band called "Ghost in the Flesh" and that band had a bass player who apparently very much enjoyed his job because he was right in the center of the stage and was very expressive!
I looked him up and his name is Mikey Atilano. And if I had to guess, I would have to say that he is either an Aries or a Gemini or a Scorpio. Or perhaps a Cancer. I could even see him being an Aquarius, but I doubt it.
At any rate, here is a video of Mikey Atilano doing his thing and being awesome and obviously liking his job.
ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 17, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES HEAVY EFFIN' METAL BECAUSE YOU GET TO SEE A BAND CALLED STEEL PANTHER AND THE LEAD SINGER SAYS "COCK" AND "VAGINA" A LOT AND HE GETS CHICKS TO SHOW THEIR BREASTS AND ONE OF THEM WAS EVEN REAL AND THE BASS PLAYER FROM GHOST IN THE FLESH IS SOMEONE I AM STRONGLY CONSIDERING GOING AS FOR HALLOWEEN OR MAYBE I'LL DRESS UP LIKE HIM EVEN IF IT ISN'T HALLOWEEN BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS THE PERFECT OCCASION TO DRESS UP LIKE A BASS PLAYER.
Today Dotman tries his hand at doing an impression of actress Angelina Jolie and fails miserably.
Dotman's Worthless Jokes
- Dotson Salutes - Brooklyn
- Dotson Salutes - Chelsea & Broadway
- Dotsons Salutes - Williamsburg
- Dotson Salutes - New York
- Dotson Salutes - Mini Golf
- Dotson Salutes - Mondays
- Dotson Salutes - The Word "Frinkin"
- Dotson Salutes - Heavy Effin' Metal
- Dotson Salutes - Jayne Mansfield
- Dotson Salutes - Entertaining black people in Veni...
- Dotson Salutes - Being "Still Busy as Ass."
- Dotson Salutes - Roberto Reiner
- Dotson Salutes - Sore Hamstrings
- Dotson Salutes - "I am the One and Only"
- Dotson Salutes - Getting Hit-N-Runned
- Dotson Salutes - Not switching awesome french frie...
- Dotson Salutes - Amy Polar
- Dotson Salutes - "Wet Hot American Buttcheeks"
- ▼ June (18)