Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dotson Salutes - "I am the One and Only"

So busy all of a sudden!

So busy!

So busy I only find time to blog right after I get out of the shower!



Yesterday I went to file a police report for the hit-n-run and when the officer at the police station was filling out the paper work, he noted that yesterday's date was June 9, and told me that was his ex-wife's birthday. That made me think that he might get in a bad mood with him thinking about the ex-wife, but we actually had a very nice conversation about stuff, like coffee and how he never drank coffee before he joined the force. And then we both agreed that tea is AWESOME!

Also yesterday, Libra Girlfriend and I got Chinese food at a Chinese restaurant and I started singing the greatest song of all time - "I am the One and Only" by Mario Lopez.

And oddly enough, Girlfriend had never heard of the song, which is totally weird because she's seen "Weird Science" like 185 times, but she hasn't seen the movie "Doc Hollywood" (or even HEARD of the movie) and the song is featured in "Doc Hollywood," starring Eric Stoltz.

So then I said to myself, "I am the One and Only" can not die away! I must post the video of the song on my blog so that 14 people can either re-live the song or hear it for the first time of all-time, so here it is without further undues!

DAMNIT! I CAN'T FIND THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE SONG! And I don't have time to look for it right now, so here's the dance mix---



ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 10, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES "I AM THE ONE AND ONLY" AND NOBODY I'D RATHER BE AND GOT TO GET TO AUTO BODY SHOP TO HAVE THEM LOOK AT THE CAR.

Dotman's Joke is about a dirty slut who isn't a dirty slut.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: