Today, Libra Girlfriend and I played mini golf.
I get really excited whenever I play mini golf.
One of the holes also featured a house.
Oddly enough, Girlfriend hit her ball into the house and it never came out (And it wasn't even the 18th hole!) So, since her ball never came out, from that hole on, she and I shared a ball.
Neither of us got a hole-in-one, but there were several hole-in-twos.
And we also got ICEEs.
Oh, and we tried to go to their batting cage as well, but we couldn't because we didn't have close-toed shoes.
But we DID get ICEEs!!!
ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 24, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES MINI GOLF BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU REALLY EXCITED AND LIBRA GIRLFRIEND LOSES HER GOLF BALL IN A HOUSE BUT YOU GET ICEES AND YOU COULDN'T USE THE BATTING CAGES BUT YOU GOT ICEES.
In other news, those webisodes I did for Microsoft launched today. You can view the first one here--
There's one webisode on there now and I reckon they're going to post the other 14 we shot over the next 30 days, so check back there from time to time if you want to see more.
And in more other news, The Dotman of course has a new joke of the day and I'm sure he's once again talking about his father's perverted sex life.
- Dotson Salutes - Brooklyn
- Dotson Salutes - Chelsea & Broadway
- Dotsons Salutes - Williamsburg
- Dotson Salutes - New York
- Dotson Salutes - Mini Golf
- Dotson Salutes - Mondays
- Dotson Salutes - The Word "Frinkin"
- Dotson Salutes - Heavy Effin' Metal
- Dotson Salutes - Jayne Mansfield
- Dotson Salutes - Entertaining black people in Veni...
- Dotson Salutes - Being "Still Busy as Ass."
- Dotson Salutes - Roberto Reiner
- Dotson Salutes - Sore Hamstrings
- Dotson Salutes - "I am the One and Only"
- Dotson Salutes - Getting Hit-N-Runned
- Dotson Salutes - Not switching awesome french frie...
- Dotson Salutes - Amy Polar
- Dotson Salutes - "Wet Hot American Buttcheeks"
- ▼ June (18)