Friday, June 27, 2008

Dotson Salutes - New York

I am totally in New York right now. Have you ever been here? It's AWESOME.



There's all these bridges and water and stuff. And buildings. And there's fire hydrants and narrow streets and subways and things.

I'm staying at my Libra friend's loft. This is a picture of his kitchen and my hair---



Last night he and I visited our Pisces friend at the restaurant where he works. I ordered pho and my friend had a beef salad.

AFTERWARDS!

We shared a few ice cream cookies and a chocolate brownie for dessert.

We totally had a date!

Later the romance continued as he and I walked along the East River, just under the Manhattan Bridge. In fact, we were in a part of town called "DUMBO," which I understand means "Directly Under The Manhattan Bridge Overpass." Or something like that.

I miss Libra Girlfriend.


The i'm Talkathon continues, and my character Parker uploaded a new video today on YouTube. It looks like this--



Nobody had rated the video yet, so I took it upon myself to give it 5 stars.

I really need to brush my teeth.

ON THIS GREAT DAY, JANUARY 27, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES NEW YORK BECAUSE THERE'S BRIDGES AND WATERS AND STUFF AND BUILDINGS AND YOU GET TO STAY AT YOUR LIBRA FRIEND'S LOFT AND HAVE A NICE DINNER WITH HIM, COMPLETE WITH LUSCIOUS DESSERTS AND WALKS BY THE WATER AND THE I'M TALKATHON CONTINUES AND YOU'RE GOING TO CREATE A NEW THING CALLED A "TALKA THONG" WHERE YOU TALK TO THONGS ALL DAY AND IT WILL RULE.

The Dotman followed me to New York as well and he lured my poor Libra Friend into one of his videos.



The i'm Talkathon


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: