Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Not switching awesome french fries for less-awesome french fries.

I eat at this Greek restaurant from time to time. It's a fast food place, but it's good food and it's not terribly expensive. One of my favorite things to get there is the gyro and french fries.

They have AWESOME fries at this place. Tasty as all get-out. And the fries are always fresh and they're always HOT, which is not something you can say about frogs.



But today I went to this restaurant, and when they brought me my gyro and fries, the fries looked like this---



They looked like Burger King® Fries!!! Who wants Burger King® Fries? I was going to ask one of the dudes there if this was like a regular thing now. I was going to be all like, "Where did the awesome fries go? What's with the BK fries?" But then I remembered that I don't like to talk to people I don't know, so I just ate the fries and died a little bit inside with every bite.

Then on my way home the depression hit me really hard with the realization that I might NEVER get to see those delicious, plump french fries again. I mean those original fries were PLUMP AS ASS!

I was so depressed, in fact, that I couldn't even bring myself to stop by the frozen yogurt place and get a plain yogurt with raspberries and chocolate chips on top.


YEAH, RIGHT!!!!!!



I will ALWAYS eat plain frozen yogurt with raspberries and chocolate chips on top.

ALWAYS!!!


AND ALWAY PLUS WITH DRY WEAVE!!!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 7, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES NOT SWITCHING AWESOME FRENCH FRIES FOR LESS-AWESOME FRENCH FRIES BECAUSE AWESOME FRENCH FRIES ARE PLUMP AS ASS AND SERVED HOT AND LESS-AWESOME FRENCH FRIES ARE SKINNIER AND THEY ACTUALLY DO TASTE OKAY, BUT THEY'RE NOT THE SAME AND YOU DIE A LITTLE INSIDE AND YOU JUST WISH THAT SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE FUCKING *COMMUNICATED* WITH YOU AND AT LEAST GIVEN YOU THE HEAD'S UP THAT THE SHITTY FRIES WERE COMING BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HURTS THE MOST IS THAT YOU THINK THIS FAST-FOOD CHAIN VALUES YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR FEELINGS BUT THEN THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN AND FORTUNATELY YOU CAN STILL EAT FROZEN YOGURT BECAUSE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO AND ALWAYS PLUS WITH DRY WEAVE.

Also!

Remember how I mentioned I've been acting in some webisodes lately?

Well, in one of the webisodes I got to have a vacuum cleaner explode on me!!!!




DUST!


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

1 comment:

Greg Mills said...

Oh, I remember that. How we laughed and laughed, then we ate Trader Joe's tacquitoes.