Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Sore Hamstrings

Yesterday I went to my yoga class for the first time since meeting Libra Girlfriend.

DANG! That was like FIVE WEEKS ago!!!

Anyway, sometimes when I don't do yoga for a while, my first time back I tend to work the poses a little too deeply and then the next day my hamstrings get sore.

They get sore SO EASILY it seems!

SO EASILY!!!

So here I am today with a slight hobble because of the soreness from the hamstrings that occurred during the yoga poses working of too deep.

Want to see what sore hamstrings look like??


OUCH!!!


Also!!

Want an even closer look at the sore hamstrings? (******And be warned, the next picture might be too gruesome for some readers.*********)

Here it is---



YUCK! It's like watching The Surgery Channel® or something!

Get those sick, vile, disgusting hamstring pictures out of my face and make me a single serving of peach sherbet!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 11, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES SORE HAMSTRINGS BECAUSE YOU GET THEM FROM WORKING YOUR YOGA POSES TOO DEEPLY AFTER NOT GOING TO YOGA CLASS IN 5 WEEKS BECAUSE YOU'D RATHER HANG OUT WITH LIBRA GIRLFRIEND AND THEN YOU TAKE GNARLY PICTURES OF THE SORE HAMSTRINGS BUT THE TRUTH MUST BE KNOWN SO YOU DO IT AND PEACH SHERBET IS SO GOOD I COULD FART AND PROBABLY WILL.

Today's Dotman Joke is about former NBA player Earvin "Magic" Johnson. Don't watch it.





Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post a picture of your libra girlfriend please?