Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dotson Salutes - "Wet Hot American Buttcheeks"

I am sitting here on the couch with Libra Girlfriend and we're watching "Wet Hot American Buttcheeks."



I've heard of this movie before, but why haven't people run up to me over the years and said, "DUDE!!! You've GOTTA SEE 'Wet Hot American Buttcheeks'!"

I mean, this thing belongs in the same category as "Dazed and Bemused" and "Caddysack."

So why hasn't everyone been telling me to see this shit?

Granted, Girlfriend and I are only 24 minutes into it, so maybe it starts sucking big time at the 25-minute mark, but so far this thing is gold.

PRIOR!

Earlier in the day, Girlfriend and I went to a nature preserve and saw each of these things at NO COST--

1. Dragonfly (Red)
2. Ducks (Over 7 of them. And two had red eyes.)
3. Turtles (Assloads of these bastards. Assloads. I lost track at 17.)
4. Hummingbird
5. A gopher thing
6. Various fish
7. A butterfly that LANDED ON MY HAND! No joke! Believe my eyes! ON MY HAND!!!

Then we ate hamburgers because eff animals.




ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 1, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES "WET HOT AMERICAN BUTTCHEEKS" FOR BEING AN AWESOME MOVIE AND ONE OF THE GREATEST FIRST 24 MINUTES OF COMEDY MOVIE ALL-TIME AND BELONGS IN A HIGH CLASS IF IT DOESN'T GET WORSE AFTER THE 25-MINUTE MARK AND GOING TO A NATURE PRESERVE BECAUSE BUTTERFLIES LAND ON MY HAND AND I EAT COWS.


Chris Dotson

Worst Comedian of All-Time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that your girlfriend with the t shirt?