Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dotson Salutes - The Word "Frinkin"

I continue to find myself in the midst of business. Today I was up at 7:15 am.

7:15 AM!!!!

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WAKES UP AT 7:15 AM??????

Anyway, I rolled out of bed in the middle of the night and made it to the set of the kung fu comedy movie I've been acting in the past couple of days. Today we shot a few scenes at Libra Girlfriend's place. I like hanging out there anyway because one of her roommates has a lot of interesting books.

The shoot went well! We even got free Subway® for lunch!!!

Before I forget, two weeks ago Girlfriend and I saw this seedy-looking van in a parking lot and someone had scrawled this message on the van---


AWESOME!!


Somebody definitely DID NOT want that van hanging out there any longer. And sometimes when people get angry at vans, they use the word "Frinkin," because that is sometimes the only word that can truly describe how it feels to get mad at a van.

AL FRINKIN!!!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 18, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES THE WORD "FRINKIN" FOR BEING A WORD THAT BEST DESCRIBES ONE'S ANIMOSITY TOWARDS A VAN THAT IS PARKED SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU DON'T WANT IT TO BE PARKED AND YOU DON'T WANT IT SIMPLY TO BE "MOVED," YOU WANT IT TO BE "MOVED AWAY!!!"


Did you catch Dotman's Angelina Jolie impression yesterday?

Me either!!!!

Here's another lame video from the man they call "Dot."




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

1 comment:

Sandor said...

Congrats on taking part in a movie Dotman!
Will you mention it when it's released? Ciao