In 1993,I went to a place called Williamsburg with my mom and sisters. It looked like this---
There were all these old dudes with muskets fake fighting and shooting at each other without anyone ever dying and I was like, "Why won't some of these guys die? My mom paid like $160 to get the 4 of us in here and she's a teacher and doesn't have a lot of money, so at the very least one of these old dudes should die."
But nobody ever died and my mother and sisters and I left Williamsburg very disappointed.
But that was 15 years ago!
TODAY, Williamsburg looks like this---
And you don't have to pay ANYTHING to get in. It's free. And you can just walk around and take pictures of things and people pretty much leave you alone and there aren't any muskets.
Here's some more of what Williamsburg looks like today---
(Click on any picture and it will enlarge!!!)
AND PRINT IT!!!
ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 28, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES WILLIAMSBURG FOR NO LONGER COSTING MONEY TO GET INTO, FOR NOT HAVING A BUNCH OF OLD DUDES WITH MUSKETS RUNNING AROUND, FOR BEING IN NEW YORK INSTEAD OF VIRGINIA NOW AND FOR BEING A NICE PLACE FOR TAKING PICTURES.
They uploaded a new video to the i'm Talkathon site. You can watch it there or you can watch it RIGHT HERE!!!!!
- Dotson Salutes - Brooklyn
- Dotson Salutes - Chelsea & Broadway
- Dotsons Salutes - Williamsburg
- Dotson Salutes - New York
- Dotson Salutes - Mini Golf
- Dotson Salutes - Mondays
- Dotson Salutes - The Word "Frinkin"
- Dotson Salutes - Heavy Effin' Metal
- Dotson Salutes - Jayne Mansfield
- Dotson Salutes - Entertaining black people in Veni...
- Dotson Salutes - Being "Still Busy as Ass."
- Dotson Salutes - Roberto Reiner
- Dotson Salutes - Sore Hamstrings
- Dotson Salutes - "I am the One and Only"
- Dotson Salutes - Getting Hit-N-Runned
- Dotson Salutes - Not switching awesome french frie...
- Dotson Salutes - Amy Polar
- Dotson Salutes - "Wet Hot American Buttcheeks"
- ▼ June (18)