Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dotson Salutes - "Bone Me" Island

I'm on vacation, so I'm having trouble getting motivated to blog.

I'd rather floss.



But basically what happened is that Monday I went to "Bone Me" Island.



I ate a hot dog---



I saw a live chimpanzee--



I stood next to a mural--



I had the greatest pizza ever---



And I went to a minor league baseball game---




Also, in case you didn't know, the war is over and M'Arthur is ruling the Japs.




ON THIS GREAT DAY, JULY 2, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES "BONE ME" ISLAND ON MONDAY BECAUSE I GOT TO EAT A HOT DOG, SEE A LIVE CHIMPANZEE, STAND NEXT TO A MURAL, EAT DAMN FINE PIZZA, GO TO A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL GAME AND M'ARTHUR IS RULING THE JAPS.


New videos galore!

There's a new video up at the i'm Talkathon site, or you can watch it right here---



Also, The Dotman has a new video (NATURALLY!) and that sucker is here--




i'm Talkathon

Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

1 comment:

Diana F Brown said...

awesome vacation blog "bro"