Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Chan Poling

Libra Girlfriend and I were hanging out last night and once again we were NOT EATING NACHOS. We have never eaten nachos in the entire time that we've known each other and it's really starting to piss me off.

I blame Alan Thicke.



Then, OUT OF NOWHERE, I checked my email and I saw this---



And I was all like, "Chan Poling added me as a friend on Facebook? The LEAD SINGER of The Suburbs???"



Then I was like, "This is AWESOME! Chan Poling is a FAN of mine!!!" Then I was like, "Wait, which of my roles is he a fan of? Is he a fan of my David Lynch videos? Or maybe the Dotman Jokes? No, wait--- I bet he LOVES the whole i'm Talkathon® and now he wants to network with my ass!"

CHAN POLING WANTS TO NETWORK WITH MY ASS!!!

Then I logged onto Facebook and I found that it was ChanDLER Poling who wanted to be my friend. And actually it totally said ChanDLER Poling in the email, too, but I'd thought that "Chan" was short for "Chandler" anyway, so I still figured it was the same person. But it turns out that it was ChanDLER Poling and ChanDLER Poling is a friend of mine who I bowl with sometimes and it is an equal honor to be friends with Chandler as it is with Chan and butterflies, but here is a Suburbs video to brighten up your day---



And here is a fantastic book for you to read!!!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, JULY 15, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES CHAN POLING FOR BEING IN THE SUBURBS, FOR NOT ADDING DOTSON AS A FACEBOOK FRIEND, FOR NOT BEING A FAN OF DOTSON AND FOR HAVING AN AWESOME "LOVE IS THE LAW" VIDEO AND DOTSON ALSO SALUTES CHANDLER POLING FOR HAVING A SIMILAR NAME TO CHAN POLING AND FOR BEING AN AWESOME PERSON TO BOWL WITH AND HERE IS A FANTASTIC BOOK FOR YOU TO READ.

The Dotman is on hiatus!

REJOICE!!!

Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

1 comment:

Chandler said...

Chan Poling is my father. Would you like to Network with him? haha go bowling!

-Chandler Poling (Jr.)