Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dotson Salutes - David Lynch's Autograph

Haven't felt this good in months.

IN MONTHS!

I am currently watching "Bufalo '66" on DVD. I purchased this DVD in 2005 on Amazon and it's taken me 3 years to finally unwrap it and put it in the DVD Player.



But I'm watching it now and it's currently the scene where Anjelica Huston is asking Vincent Gallo if he wants a ginger ale.

SO!

As you can see, there is ALL KINDS of shit happening for me right now.

I am on the proverbial ROLL!!!!

In addition to the above, I got a message from a YouTube user today who told me she enjoyed my David Lynch impression videos and she sent me a picture of a tattoo she has, which is a tattoo of David Lynch's autograph.

Her tattoo looks like this---



(And that's a Log Lady tattoo just above the autograph tattoo.)


PLUS!

I have TWO of David Lynch's autographs in my possesssion myself!

One is right here----



It's an autograph in a book. I got that one directly from David Lynch at a book signing.

The second David Lynch autograph is right here---



It's a DVD autograph on "Inland Empire." My friend's friend got that when he ran into David Lynch at a book store and told David Lynch he would buy one of David Lynch's DVDs if David Lynch wouldn't mind signing it. David Lynch agreed.

Then my friend's friend got home and realized he didn't really want the David Lynch DVD, so he gave it to my friend.

And then my friend gave it to me!!!


Yeah, friends!!!




ON THIS GREAT DAY, JULY 20, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES DAVID LYNCH'S AUTOGRAPH FOR BEING TATTOOED ON THE RIGHT CALF OF A YOUTUBE USER WHO LIKES MY DAVID LYNCH IMPRESSION VIDEOS, FOR BEING IN A BOOK THAT I BOUGHT AT BORDER'S BOOKS IN WESTWOOD, FOR BEING ON AN "INLAND EMPIRE" DVD THAT MY FRIEND'S FRIEND INDIRECTLY GOT FOR ME AND YEAH, FRIENDS!!!!


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: