Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dotson Salutes - The fact that I'm still rocking New York. And I'm rocking it hard.

I'm still rocking New York and I'm rocking it hard.

This is a picture of me rocking New York HARD---



See how hard I'm rocking New York? That's how you know you are rocking a city hard-- when you pose in front of a "Sweet Only" Sign.

But that's how I roll. I either rock hard or I don't rock at all.

And here's another picture of me rocking New York hard---



See that hardness? Can you taste it? That's pretty much as hard as it gets when it comes to rocking something.

Yesterday I did a bus tour where they took us around to a bunch of places where movies and television shows have been shot in The Windy City.

This is the store that inspired the "Soup Nazi" character from "Everybody Loves Raymond."



And here is the house that was used on "Cheers."



And this be the apartment building from "The Facts of Life" where Ross and Phoebe first learned how to make bubble gum.



And then also on the tour they took us to this "gourmet" rice pudding joint where we were all encouraged to sample and then purchase rice pudding-- especially the peach-flavored.



I elected not to sample the jive. The other reason we stopped there is because they shot a scene from the movie "Fucking Asshole" there starring Bill Smith


and seeing how Bill Smith is going to be President of the United States someday, I didn't want to eat rice pudding there because I don't eat rice pudding at the places where movies were filmed starring future presidents because I am not now and never will be political because flavors in and around touché the troll, the troll, he sits on the bowl and whenever he trolls around can be found the cat in the mouth where the wild things grow and forever and ever we will never know except when the hood of the Lincoln goes "pop" and later when we are out dusting our crops we will find, we will find, an incredible egg and you can water the ground but don't call me a fag.

That's a limerick!

P.S. -- This is a picture of a bakery-turned-comic shop. And once again I am rocking it h-a-r-d.



ON THIS GREAT DAY, JULY 5, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES THE FACT THAT I'M STILL ROCKING NEW YORK AND I'M ROCKING IT HARD BECAUSE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND SEE HOW HARD I'M ROCKING THIS THING AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED AND HOW CAN YOU NOT THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT I'M NOT THE KIND OF PERSON TO ROCK SOMETHING HARD BECAUSE I EITHER ROCK HARD OR I DON'T ROCK AT ALL AND YOU CAN BE HAPPY THAT I POSTED THOSE PICTURES FROM THE BUS TOUR BECAUSE I JUST SAVED YOU $42 PLUS $5 TIP FOR THE TOUR GUIDE OF THE BUS WHO DIDN'T EVEN THANK ME FOR THE TIP BUT IT'S NOT HER FAULT BECAUSE WE'RE IN CANCER RIGHT NOW AND MY VENUS IS IN CAPRICORN SO I'M ABOUT AS APPEALING AS BILL SMITH.

In addition!

This dude wrote a blog recently about the Parker Whittle character that I play on that Microsoft Campaign. It's pretty weird. You can read it here.

And in case you missed it (And I'm sure you DID!), this is the Dotman's Joke from July 4th.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: