Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Getting blood drawn up the butt.

Man, I've been getting my blood drawn a lot lately!

One time I got it drawn last Thursday.

And then I got it drawn just again today!

I am feeling spacey as ass, but I have eaten some things now and that should help me feel less spacey as ass.

Here is what I've eaten---

1. 1/2 chocolate chip cookie from Subway®
2. 1/2 bag of Salt and Vinegar potato chips purchased at Subway®
3. 6" Veggie Sub from Subway®
4. 1 bag of Jalapeno-flavored chips purchased at Subway®
5. 1 non-organic apple
6. About 17 almonds

Now I'm about to eat-

7. 1 can of Chicken Noodle Soup


Then I might take a nap before picking up Libra Girlfriend, who is having her hair done.

DAMN! I AM GETTING BLOOD DRAWN UP THE BUTT!!!!

And I was supposed to get a large, plush drop of blood for being BRAVE and getting my blood drawn twice in FIVE DAYS. I don't know who dropped the ball on that one. I don't know if it was the clinic's fault or the fault of the dude wearing the hat in the picture below----


But I do know this! If the guy in the hat's name is "Brice," I'm gonna have sex with each and every one of his aunts!





AND PRINT IT!!!


ON THIS GREAT DAY, JULY 22, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES GETTING BLOOD DRAWN UP THE BUTT BECAUSE IF I CAN SURVIVE THIS I CAN SURVIVE ANYTHING AND I AM GOING TO KEEP EATING ALL KINDS OF SHIT UNTIL I STOP FEELING SPACEY AS ASS AND THEN I'LL TAKE A NAP AND THE GUY IN THE HAT HAS UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO BRING ME MY LARGE, PLUSH DROP OF BLOOD OR I'M FILING A LAWSUIT AND WILL BEGIN BANGING HIS AUNTS AND I'M STARTING WITH THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE, BUT THAT'S ONLY IF HIS NAME IS "BRICE." OTHERWISE, IT'S OKAY.

The Dotman's joke today is about Dave Coulier's ex-girlfriend.



Lucky us.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: