Friday, July 25, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Mickey's Space Ship Shuttle

BINGO!

Right now the Moon is in Taurus, which means it's a great time to go out and eat a ton of MEAT!!!!



And that's exactly what I did this afternoon! I met Libra Girlfriend for lunch and promptly ordered a steak® quesadilla. I ate half of it at the restaurant and ate the other half when I got home. In addition to eating the other half at home, I also downed some grapes.

SEE! Grapes all gone!!!



Now!

While Libra G.F. and me were having our lunch, out the window we saw a van that said "Mickey's Space Ship Shuttle" on the side.

The van looked like this---



And I told Libra G.F. right then and there that those bastards were getting a Dotson Salute!

If you haven't already visited their website in the above link, I would encourage you to do so as soon as possible.

In the meantime, here is just a TASTE of what you can expect to see on their site---

1. You will see this---



Free mouse ears for kids under 8 while they last! Who does that anymore??? No one I can think of! Not even Virgin Mary.



PLUS! The folks at Mickey's give a damn about your personal safety. Here is some advice right here---



I love these guys!

I'm coming over for Thanksgiving!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, JULY 25, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES MICKEY'S SPACE SHIP SHUTTLE BECAUSE IF YOU'RE UNDER 8 YOU'LL GET FREE MOUSE EARS WHILE THEY LAST, BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN AWESOME WEBSITE THAT TELLS PEOPLE SAFE PLACES TO STAY WHILE VISITING LOS ANGELES AND I LOVE THESE GUYS AND I'M COMING OVER FOR THANKSGIVING!


The Dotman's unfunny joke today revolves around his aunt and uncle.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: