Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Not giving the fucks the satisfaction.

Damn effin' McDonald's kicking my ass again...

Hadn't eaten McDonald's in like 97 years and then two months ago my car gets rear-ended in a parking lot (no major damage) so me and Libra Girlfriend are driving home and I'm in a bad mood and I say to her, "Let's go to McDonald's." So we go there and get happy meals and Kung-Fu Panda toys and shit and then I end up acting a short film a few weeks later where I do kung-fu martial arts and when we're filming there's not much food on the set so before I go to the set each morning, I get McDonald's for breakfast. I suck down a sausage biscuit and some orange juice and I'm good to go.

Went another month or so without McDon's, but then this morning Libra girlfriend and I are up at the crack of dawn and she's hungry as fuck because she didn't eat nothing last night save for some edamame and a Toblerone®. (For the record, I had the EXACT SAME dinner last night and it was DELICIOUS.)





So we go to McDonald's and order the Sausage McMuffin Meal for G-friend and then I get an order of hash browns and a small orange juice for myself.

Anyway, long story short---

They gave me a LARGE orange juice. Charged me the large price, too.

I was going to post a picture of the large orange juice, but then I was like, "Don't give it the satisfaction, the fuck!"

I remember in the movie "Goodfellas" (and someday I'm going to make a sequel to "Goodfellas" and call it "AWESOMEfellas" and then I'm going to be rich, my friend!)


And I remember in the movie "Goodfellas" where Ray "I Was Never in the Film 'Turbulence'" Liotta and Bobby "Deer Hunter" DeNiro are leaving a diner and there's two detectives sitting in a parking lot (or maybe they're FBI guys) and "Deer Hunter" walks over to the FBI guys's car and knocks on their window because they've fallen asleep and "Turbulence" says to "Deer Hunter"---

"Don't give them the satisfaction, those fucks."

And then "Deer Hunter" says to the FBI guys this---

"Come on, fuckos. Let's go for a ride."

And then "Turbulence" does his laugh and they drive off.

NOW! I knew if I put "Ray Liotta laughing" into the search box on YouTunes, that SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE would have posted a video. Personally, I was hoping for a 5-minute reel of "Turbulence" laughing in ALL of his movies, but I got this one and it will most certainly do the trick. Thank you, BLSCRW!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, JULY 17, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES NOT GIVING THE FUCKS THE SATISFACTION, WHETHER IT BE A PLURAL 'FUCKS' LIKE IN THE MOVIE 'GOODFELLAS' OR WHETHER IT BE A SINGULAR 'FUCK' LIKE THE LARGE MCDONALD'S ORANGE JUICE I WAS GIVEN TODAY BECAUSE WHENEVER YOU'RE DEALING WITH A FUCK AND/OR A FUCKS, YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION AND MORE POWER TO YOU THE CONSUMER BECAUSE BOY, OH, BOY!

Here's another "Instant Classic" from YouTunes User "BLSCRW"---



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: