Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Philip Seymour Hoffman's Dad

I was on the Book they call Face yesterday and I came across one of the greatest banner ads of all-time.

It looked like this---



At first I was all like, "Hey! It's Philip Seymour Hoffman's Dad! I've always wanted to talk to him and now here's my chance!"

Then I realized that I CAN'T talk to him because I'm not 26 and I don't need money.

DAMMIT!!!

Why do 26 year-olds who need money get to have all the fun? I'd like to get in Philip Seymour Hoffman's Dad's pants, too. But I don't get to because I'm not the appropriate age. God damn this government and it's narrow effing age restrictions. I am an INDIVIDUAL! You hear me, government??? I can not be categorized like an effin' sheep. I want to have sex with Philip Seymour Hoffman's Dad and believe you me, I will find a way.

And while P.S.H.'s Dad is busy showing me how to make $1000 a day, I'm going to be showering him with PASSION!!!!!

Passion looks like this---



ON THIS GREAT DAY, JULY 16, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES PHILIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN'S DAD FOR BEING IN A BANNER AD ON FACEBOOK, FOR WANTING TO HELP 26 YEAR-OLDS GET MONEY, FOR BEING A PERSON THAT I WANT TO BANG IMMENSELY, AND FOR BEING A PERSON WHO I WILL GET INTO THE PANTS OF REGARDLESS OF GOVERNMENT AGE RESTRICTIONS AND I WILL SHOWER HIM WITH PASSION AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT PASSION LOOKS LIKE!

It looks like this---



ALSO!!! Remember how in a blog a while back I wrote that it's very possible I was George Bernard Shaw in a previous life?

Well, thanks to YouTunes, I was able to unearth this video of George Bernard Shaw from 1994 and tell me, just TELL ME if you don't think that he and I walk the same!



Never seen me walk before???? Neither have you!!!!!


But Passion HAS!!!



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: