Friday, July 11, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Returning Unwatched Netflix

We are so in Cancer.

And whenever we're in Cancer, that means my energy is going to be low. The reason for this is that I have a lot of planets in Capricorn, and Cancer and Capricorn oppose one another on the Zodiac Wheel.

So basically what that means is that while we're in Cancer, I'm going to look like this---



BUT! The good news is that I've been through Cancer many times before and I know that as soon as it passes and we get into Leo, I'm gonna get my mojo back. I'm gonna move and groove and kick all kinds of ass, and at that point I'm going to thrive and I will look like this---



LOOK AT ME THRIVE!! LOOK AT ME THRIVE!!!!


But until that day comes and I once again thrive, I'm having trouble getting motivated to do much of anything.

I don't even have the energy to watch my Netflix movies!!!!



How lazy can you get????

So what happened is that I said to myself that if I can't muster the energy to watch my 3 Netflix flicks, I will instead return them and get 3 fresh ones that I can also ignore.

Here is a list of the 3 Netflix movies I just returned---

1. "Kill Bill Vol. 1"

4. "Orgasm"

8. Wake Up!! No, Seriously! Wake The Eff Up, People! Yes, You! Wake Up! Penis!"


And here is a list of the next 3 movies in my Queue--

1.

14.

11.


Can't hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ON THIS GREAT DAY, JULY 11, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES RETURNING UNWATCHED NETFLIX BECAUSE WE'RE IN CANCER RIGHT NOW AND IT'S REEKING HAVOC WITH YOUR CAPRICORN PLANETS AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY TO WATCH THE NETFLIXES RIGHT NOW SO YOU SEND THEM IN FOR SOME NEW NETFLIXES THAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT WATCH, BUT LIBRA GIRLFRIEND IS PRETTY SURE IF YOU GET "THE ADVENTURES OF BARON MUNCHAUSEN" THAT SHE WILL WATCH THAT.


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: