Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dotson Salutes - TheWereWolfkid

I have been traveling all over the world the past two weeks. I went to both Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Boston.

Now I find myself back at home and I have to admit I feel a bit fuzzy. The brain just isn't as sharp as it normally is. Girlfriend thinks it's because when you travel your survival instincts are way high and when you get back home you can subconsciously relax again and then you realize that you're tired.

That works for me.

HEY!!! I bought the Penguin Humidifier at Target!!!!


And later in the day I discovered the greatest music video of all-time. It's called "Gimme Some Fucking Water" and it was uploaded by a person named TheWereWolfkid

You can watch the video right here and be prepared to watch it at least 15 times in rapid succession--



Eff you, Spike Jonze! That's how a REAL music video looks, you overrated sack!


The song was sung by a dude named Eddie Murphy and he looks like this---



I once heard that I'm going to eat a salad. It's true. I am going to eat one.




ON THIS GREAT DAY, JULY 10, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES THEWEREWOLFKID FOR POSTING THE GREATEST MUSIC VIDEO OF ALL-TIME.

The Dotman is raving about his impression of 7 foot 6 Chinese basketball player Yao Ming.



You can watch it or ignore it right here---



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Loser Jokes

No comments: