Thursday, August 21, 2008
Dotson Salutes - Becoming a U.S. Citizen
Last yesterday my German Friend became a U.S. Citizen.
This is what my German Friend looks like when he's standing next to George Cloomey.
Becoming a U.S. Citizen is easy. Here's what you have to do---
1. Go to the Montebello Country Club.
Here is a picture of my German Friend doing just that----
2. Stand in line----
My German Friend got to stand in the above line. But I got to stand in the "Friends & Family Line," which looked like this---
3. Bring something to shield you from the sun when you're standing in line. A shirt from Banana Republik will do.
4. Go inside the Montebello Country Club Ballroom, sit in a chair, and hold an American Flag---
5. Stand up and put your hand in the air---
6. Get a certificate---
7. Pose with a cardboard cutout of Jim McCain---
8. Hit on blonde chicks---
Follow those simple steps and you, too, can become a U.S. Citizen.
ON THIS GREAT DAY, AUGUST 21, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES BECOMING A U.S. CITIZEN BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE MONTEBELLO COUNTRY CLUB AND STAND IN LINE AND SHIELD YOURSELF FROM THE SUN AND THEN GO INSIDE AND SIT DOWN AND STAND UP AND THEN GO BACK OUTSIDE AND PARTY IN THE PARKING LOT. AND CONGRATULATIONS TO MY GERMAN FRIEND FOR GAINING DUAL-CITIZENSHIP AND GETTING A FREE FLAG.
Today's Dotman joke is about I'm not sure because I stopped watching it after .5 seconds.
- ▼ August (9)