Friday, August 22, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Boss Hog


Currently trying to get motivated to watch the final episode of season 1 of "Dexter." But with the sun in Virgo and the moon in Taurus, I'm finding it very difficult to sit still. This must be what my Taurus friend with Virgo Rising experiences on a daily basis.

BUT!

In honor of the moon being in Taurus for another 20 hours or so, I'm going to give you my best Taurus face. Tauruses are known for looking like they're going to kick your ass. So if you want to look like a Taurus, just do this---



And make sure you stick your chin up a little bit like I did in the picture. Not a lot, just a little bit.

Prior to all of this I was visiting my Scorpio filmmaker friend. He and his wife and his artist friend have been working on creating this amazing car for the past 3 months. They're doing it for the Burning Man Film Festival!

They started with a Volvo™ and they turned it into a wild beast called "Boss Hog!"

It's not entirely finished, but right now Boss Hog looks like this---



That's my Scorpio filmmaker friend on the right and his artist friend on the left. My Scorpio filmmaker's wife was not around. She was presumably harvesting grapes.

The best part about Boss Hog is that you can stand on top of him---



And inside there are gear shifts and pedals. They're a bit difficult to see from this camera angle, but they are there. I saw them with your own eyes!



To make a Boss Hog you have to be willing to take your life into your own hands and work with fire, but my Scorpio filmmaker friend isn't afraid of anything. So this is him working with fire right here---



And there's a little door on the side of Boss Hog that allows you to access the Volvo™ part. If this picture looks like it's in black & white, that's because it is!!!



Then, as if all that wasn't ENOUGH, on my way home I saw a Honda Accord™ with a Michigan license plate.



Michigan license plates are good luck symbols for me!!

PLUS! The number 4520 is also a good luck number for me! So I had to take a picture and that picture is the new desktop photo on my computer.

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP!!!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, AUGUST 22, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES BOSS HOG FOR TAKING MONTHS AND MONTHS OF HARD WORK TO CREATE, PLUS YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR LIFE INTO YOUR OWN HANDS AND WORK WITH FIRE TO MAKE HIM HAPPEN, BUT THEN YOUR FRIENDS LIKE ME CAN CLIMB UP ON TOP OF HIM AND TAKE PICTURES AND BLOG.

Today's Dotman Joke isn't worth the cost of the paper it's printed on.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: