Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Craig Ferguson

Libra Fiancée is on this major "Saved by the Bell" kick. She can't get enough of it. Right now she's watching an episode where Zack and the gang are doing one of those "Murder Mystery" things.

But it doesn't matter how much "Saved by the Bells" Libra Fiancée watches, nothing is going to change the fact that actor Craig Ferguson recently got arrested.

Craig Ferguson look like this---



He is in cool shows like "The Office," "The 4 Year Old Virgin," and "Pineapples Express."

The article said he was arrested for being in possession of "methamphetamines and ecstasy and with being under the influence of cocaine, amphetamines and cannabinoids."

The article also mentions that the arrest took place in Culver City. Culver City is a district of Los Angeles, and let me tell you, YOU NEED TO BE HIGH if you're going to spend even a second in Culver City.

Culver City looks like this---



It's depressing as ASS! In fact, it is the number #3 most depressing-as-ass neighborhoods in all of Greenland!

I don't blame Craig Ferguson one second for being high when he was driving through Culver City. Get off this dude's back. He's cool as shit and if he wants to do the drugs then let him do the drugs. If I was all up in a hit TV show and being in cool movies with Seth Rogen and what not, you bet your ASS I'd be driving through Culver City and doing drugs!

That's the whole reason I moved to L.A.! And believe you me, the only reason I'm not getting all fucked up right now is because I set goals for myself and my goal is to make $250,000 in one year and when that happens, then I will give myself permission to build hobby horses and eat as many mushrooms as I want, and if that's a crime, then you come find me, Colon Powell, and arrest my ass and you will get a media scandal the likes of which you have never seen before and this shit will not stand.

The hobby horse I make will look like this---



ON THIS GREAT DAY, AUGUST 20, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES CRAIG FERGUSON FOR HAVING AN AWESOME ACTING CAREER, FOR BEING FUNNY, AND FOR BEING HIGH IN CULVER CITY AND WHO CAN BLAME HIM FOR THAT BECAUSE CULVER CITY WILL EAT YOU ALIVE IF YOU LET IT AND I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO THE TRADER JOE'S THERE BECAUSE THEIR FLOWER SELECTION IS SHIT.

Todays' Dotman joke is about Iraq. It's a country.




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: