Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dotson Salutes - David Daskal

Okay, two things--

1. I'm no longer mad at Ed. I've accepted the fact that he's here to teach me stuff. I don't fully understand what all that stuff is, but perhaps someday I will. In the meantime, me and Ed are cool.

4. Yesterday I did my very first internet radio show. The show was called "Random Current Affairs" and you can listen to it here. (Once you're on that page, scroll down to the August 15 show.)

You can listen to me talk about all kinds of things, from The Dotman Joke of the Day to my recent engagement to Libra Fiancée, to my dislike of heights.

ALSO!

The show is hosted by this dude named David Daskal.

David Daskal looks like this---



And he sounds like this---



He also is a DJ and a Libra and his 3rd favorite sport is volleyball and he and I met on the set of a "Little Debbie®" commercial in 2004.



ON THIS GREAT DAY, AUGUST 16, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES DAVID DASKAL FOR HAVING ME ON HIS RADIO SHOW YESTERDAY, FOR LETTING ME TALK ABOUT THE DOTMAN AND MY LIBRA FIANCEE AND MY AVERSION TO HEIGHTS, FOR BEING ON THE SHOW "AVERAGE JOE: HAWAII," FOR LIKING VOLLEYBALL AS HIS 3RD BEST SPORT AND FOR MEETING ME ON THE SET OF A LITTLE DEBBIE® COMMERCIAL.

David is also in a band called Xyzyx.

This is yesterday's Dotman Joke of the Day. It's about Santa Claus.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: