Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dotson Salutes - "Stella"

I've been told that I'm a human being. And therefore I am perfect. But sometimes I'm not as perfect as I'd like to be. Sometimes I feel kind of dizzy. For no reason, too! I'll just be sitting there on the couch and then I'll feel like my equilibrium's thrown off. It's weird. But it's been with me for years and years. It was worse when I drank and smoked, but now it's relatively mild. Lately, though, it's been flaring up a bit. So I went online and looked for some kind of herbs I could take that might help make me feel more stable.

Many websites told me to use Ginkgo Biloba.

So that' what I'm doing! Today I went out and bought some Gingko Balboa!

Ginko Baloba looks like this---



I put my finger over the name of the manufacturer so people won't know that it's made by Whole Foods.

The suggested dosage is 3 pills a day. So I'm going to do that for 20 days. Then I'll need to buy more.

In the meantime, Libra Fiancée recently introduced me to the show "Stella."



It's not on TV anymore, but it used to be on Communist Central. We're watching it on DVD.

I like the show as it is funny but on top of the funniness is the theme song that should be a hit on radio and television precise, but it is the theme song and can be watched right here and listen---

Alright, I couldn't find the theme song, but here's a "Stella" video to give you an idea about it's content---



Libra Fiancée keeps shoving ice cream cones in my mouth. And I don't mean that as a youfuhmism. I mean actual ice cream cones.




ON THIS GREAT DAY, AUGUST 19, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES "STELLA" FOR BEING A FUNNY SHOW THAT IS NO LONGER ON TELEVISION, FOR HAVING A CATCHY THEME TUNE THAT DOTSON COULDN'T IMMEDIATELY FIND ONLINE, AND ALSO FOR GINKGO BILABOA FOR HOPEFULLY HELPING DOTSON FEEL MORE "CENTERED" AND NOT MAKE HIM SHIT BLOOD OR SOMETHING.

Today's Dotman joke is about how he couldn't get laid in high school. --- For some reason I don't find that very hard to believe.

OH!!!!!



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

2 comments:

Sandbot said...

Dotman - I have been experiencing odd bouts of dizziness lately too. Just today I was riding in my carpool, eating a granola bar, talking, laughing... and then whoa, it was like everything started getting bendy and mushy and my face turned hot. Thankfully I was sitting down because if I hadn't, I would have fallen down. I am curious to know if your ginko biloba does the job.

Chris Dotson Salutes said...

Sandbot-- sorry to hear about your carpool experience. most of the websites i've looked at says the ginko can take months to kick in. the only thing i've noticed so far is that it makes me constipated. of course, that could just be a sign from the universe that it's time for me to start smoking again.