Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Dotson Salutes - New Year's Eve Lunch
When it comes to eating food on New Year's Eve, I don't mess around.
So that's why for lunch today I had not only a hot dog with mustard and relish, but I also ate broccoli and drank an orange Mexican soda called "Jarritos."
My lunch looked like this---
But just because it's New Year's Eve, that does not mean I'm taking the day off. Not by a long shot. I've got shit to do.
Here's what I did so far--
1. I finished the book "Hocus Pocus" by Kirk Vonnegut.
2. I thought about how much the band "OK Go" sucks ass.
3. I went for a 52 minute walk in my neighborhood
8. I thought about how the band "OK Go" should be called "OK Go to Hell" or "OK, We Know We Suck but Virgos and Cancers and 9 year-olds love us, so we're going to keep putting out albums. Sorry."
5. Went to the grocery store and bought a box of LE PETIT ÉCOLIER cookies.
6. I thought about how I wish my mother was black, or at least a little bit blacker.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's the year of the ox, but that doesn't start until January 26, so I'm going to watch "Body Double" with the Libra Fiancee.
- ▼ 2008 (187)